The Fortnite Season 8 Week 6 challenges are now live and the Fortnitemares 2021 event is in full swing. This guide will show you how to complete all of the challenges for this week and the following week.
The fortnite week 8 challenges chapter 2 season 6 is a guide to the Fortnitemares 2021 Challenges. It includes information on how to complete all of the challenges and what rewards you can expect for completing them.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8 Week 6: Fortnitemares 2021 Challenges Guide > Guides » Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8 Week 6: Fortnitemares 2021 Challenges Guide
The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8 Week 6: Fortnitemares 2021 Challenges Guide is now available. On PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, Mac, Switch, and Mobile, you’ll learn how to accomplish all Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 week 6 of season 8’s Cubed Battlepass (well, not on Apple iOS).
Guides for Fortnite Season 8 Chapter 2:
Week 6 of Fortnite Season 8: Fortnitemares 2021 Punch Card Challenges
Quests in Fortnite: Nightmares 2021:
- Collect sweets (15)
- Land on the back of a witch’s broomstick (5)
- With a Pumpkin Launcher, you can take out an opponent (1)
Jonesy, the Dark Steamy Stacks is the location. To begin his “The Oracle Speaks” Punch Card Quests, speak with him.
- (2) – 30,000 XP – Collect Scrolls in various IO Bases
- 30,000 XP if you use a Shadow Stone and then retrieve the Spirit Vessel (1).
- 30,000 XP for touching a cube (1)
- 30,000 XP for destroying the Corruption Cluster and all Corruption Fragments (2)
- Return the Oracle’s Spirit Vessel and listen to his vision (1) – 30,000 XP
Bonus: Unlock the Cube Cruiser Glider for free by completing these five Dark Jonesy tasks.
Ariana Grande is an American singer and songwriter. Believer Beach is located on the pier. To begin her “Monster Hunter” Punch Card Quests, speak with her.
- 30,000 XP – Collect a Record and put it on a Turntable (2)
- (2) Examine the footsteps of the Caretaker – 30,000 XP
- Collect symbols from Cube Monsters that have been defeated (5) – 30,000 XP
- (1) – 30,000 XP – Reveal the Command Symbol
- 30,000 XP for three Signal Flares
Camp Cod is home to a Containment Specialist. To begin his “Ghostbusters: Afterlife” Punch Card Quests, speak with him.
- 30,000 XP – Deploy Seismographs in Misty Meadows or Catty Corner (3)
- 30,000 XP if you kill mini-Pufts with a pickaxe in Sludgy Swamp, Lazy Lake, or Retail Row (3).
- 30,000 XP if you can get mechanical components by wrecking vehicles (5).
- 30,000 XP for placing Ghostbusters signs at Dirty Docks, Holly Hedges, and Pleasant Park (3).
- 30,000 XP for deploying a Ghost Trap (1)
Note: The characters Dark Jonesy, Ariana Grande, and Ghostbusters’ Containment Specialist are featured in Week 6’s Punch Cards.
Balenciaga Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8
- At Retail Row, Sweaty Sands, or Steamy Stacks, emote in front of Shady Doggo graffiti (1)
- In the Strange Times Featured Hub, collect Triple S shoes (40)
Week 6 Cheat Sheet for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8
In Fortnite: Battle Royale Chapter 2 – Season 8 Week 6: How To Find Search Challenge Locations This map cheat sheet will show you where to locate all of the chests, secret spots, and Week 6 Mission Challenge locations throughout the map in Week 6 of the Fortnite Season 8 Battlepass Challenges dubbed “Cubed.”
Submitted by: He’d been a gamer since he was eight years old, when he received a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. for his birthday. Find out more about him and follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
- More information may be found at
Fortnitemares are here, and with them comes a new set of challenges. This week, the fourth challenge is to complete 10 matches in Arena mode. If you’re struggling, or just want an easy way to get your 10 matches done quickly, this guide will help you out. Reference: fortnite week 8 challenges season 7.
- fortnite challenges chapter 2 season 6
- fortnite chapter 2 season 6 week 9 challenges
- fortnite season 6 week 8 challenges
- fortnite week 8 alien artifacts
- how many challenges were there for the fortnitemares challenges for battle royale 2019